Thursday, August 13, 2015

Kids are Funny

Daughter: Mama, can I have some milk?
Me: You've already had enough milk today, but you can have some water or some orange juice. Which do you choose?
Daughter: Orange juice please, but no plump.
Me: Plump? You mean pulp?
Daughter: Yeah, that.

__________________

Today my daughter said to me, "Mama, I know dessert is a sometimes thing, but it has been a long time so I think tonight I should get some dessert, okay?"
So I gave her a cookie and she brought it to bed to eat while we read stories. I told her it was getting crumbs all over and she said, "Yeah, you probably shouldn't have given me this cookie."

__________________

Giving my daughter a bath:
Me: "Let's rinse your hair. Rrrrrinse. What letter does Rrrrrrinse start with?"
Daughter: "R!"
Me: "That's right!"
Daughter: "Mama, I know my letters! I'm ready for high school!"

__________________

From this morning-
Me: Honey, time to brush your teeth.
Daughter: Nope, I'm an octopus and octopuses don't have teeth.

__________________

Daughter: Mama, I want some of that cake that is all frosting.
Me: Cake that is all frosting? (Thinks for a moment) You mean cheesecake?
Daughter: Yeah, can I have some?

No comments:

Post a Comment